Full Job Description
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED – Training Provided.
- Provide wonderful customer service to our clients.
- Answer and respond to all Phone Calls, Voicemails, and Emails.
- Answering phones, emails, and talking directly face to face with customers in a positive energetic way.
- Receive/Provide dogs in an orderly fashion with coordination of our team.
- Documenting and storing dog belongings in an organized manner while labeling all contents.
- Manage and Label Dog Leashes on Leash Board and Boarding dogs.
- Check in/Out Dogs while collecting payment or applying purchased packages.
- Communicating with Management directly for the team during injuries, accidents, or medical issues.
- Communicate with Management for all Customer Service/Financial issues.
- Ability to Assist/Coordinate/Monitor Dog Handlers in completing their tasks where needed.
(The 4 Listed directly below)
Dog Handlers Tasks
- Monitor play times and exercise times while maintaining safety protocols for dogs and staff. Doing so by giving medications to dogs at proper times, Keeping the play area clean and discouraging dogs of bad behaviors (Jumping, Leash pulling, Growling and Aggression).
- Remembering dog names is a must You will be using their names when you take photos for customers, Storing dog belongings in an organized manner and labeling all contents as well as working with the Pre-feeding and feedings for breakfast, lunch, and dinners. However, checking tags is important as you can not call them over to you if you do not know their name.
- Cleaning up urine and feces is a daily part of this job. It comes with sanitizing & mopping areas, and so is doing laundry, Washing dog dishes, Cleaning Kennels, Bathing dogs of various sizes, and Nail trims.
- You will be entering data via computer or tablet when you Log and report to management any discrepancies and bad behavior of dogs as well as any injuries or accidents or medical issues.
Front Desk Requirements
1. Be 18 years or older, eligible to work in the United States, and speak English.
2. Be a team player but also be able to work independently.
3. Communicate, Ask questions, and find answers with management.
4. Be able to multi-task and provide Good customer service to our clients.
5. Ability to remain calm and to handle different breeds of various sizes.
6. A LOVE FOR DOGS.
7. Be an Punctual, Observant and Assertive person
8. This is a physical job, so be prepared.
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED BUT YOU CAN’T BE AFRAID OF THE DOGS!!!!
Pay: Starting at $16.70 per hour
- 6 to 12 hour shifts
- Morning/Afternoon/Weekend shifts
- Holidays (We take a lot of dogs in for the Holidays)
- Overtime available
Due to COVID-19, at this time we can only have staff, dogs, and interviewee’s inside the building as we must remove our masks when working with the dogs due to mask aggression.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Dog Care(Pet store/Hospital/Boarding/Daycare: 1 year Preferred but not needed)
- On the job computer skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)