FULL JOB DESCRIPTION
No experience required – training provided.
- Provide high quality customer service to our clients.
- Answer and respond to all phone calls, voicemails, and emails.
- Answering phones, emails, and talking directly face to face with customers in a positive energetic way.
- Receive/provide dogs in an orderly fashion with coordination of our team.
- Documenting and storing dog belongings in an organized manner while labeling all contents.
- Manage and label dog leashes on leash board and boarding dogs.
- Check in/out dogs while collecting payment or applying purchased packages.
- Communicating with management directly for the team during injuries, accidents, or medical issues.
- Communicate with management for all Customer Service/Financial issues.
- Ability to Assist/Coordinate/Monitor Dog Handlers in completing their tasks where needed.
FRONT DESK REQUIREMENTS
2. Be a team player but also be able to work independently.
3. Communicate, Ask questions, and find answers with management.
4. Be able to multi-task and provide Good customer service to our clients.
5. Ability to remain calm and to handle different breeds of various sizes.
6. A LOVE FOR DOGS.
7. Be an Punctual, Observant and Assertive person
8. This is a physical job, so be prepared.
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED BUT YOU CANNOT BE AFRAID OF THE DOGS
Pay: Starting at $16.70 per hour
- 6 to 12 hour shifts
- Morning/Afternoon/Weekend shifts
- Holidays (We take a lot of dogs in for the Holidays)
- Overtime available
Due to COVID-19, at this time we can only have staff, dogs, and interviewee’s inside the building as we must remove our masks when working with the dogs due to mask aggression.
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Dog Care(Pet store/Hospital/Boarding/Daycare: 1 year Preferred but not needed)
- On the job computer skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)