The Dog Resort Health & Safety Requirements
- We require proof of current rabies, DHPP (Distemper/Hepatitis/Parainfluenza/Parvovirus) and Bordetella (kennel cough) vaccinations. Bordetella must be done every 6 months. All vaccination records must be provided prior to your visit.
- All dogs must be clean and in good health w/ the exception of stable, post-surgical dogs that are in need of 24-hour human supervision, aka, Special needs care.
- All pets must be free from any condition which could potentially jeopardize other guests; owners must certify that their pet has not been ill in the past 30 days.
- We recommend all dogs be on a flea treatment program and may require a flea bath upon entry.
- PLEASE DO NOT BRING YOUR DOG TO DAYCARE IF THEY ARE NOT WELL.
- All dogs must wear collars.
- Dog Resort dogs must have a completed an application on file, with medical, contact and behavioral information, as well as, a signed service agreement.
Services We Offer
- We provide some vaccination services. Please call for up to date information on what vaccines we are administering.